Khazra Nano Chelated Nitrogen 17% Fertilizer
- containing 17% of chelated Nitrogen
- This product is produced in the form of stable crystals of high purity that will ultimately lead to the production of uniform particles.
- Khazra chelated nano Nitrogen fertilizer contains no Nitrate and therefore it is considered an environmentally friendly product.
- High quality of this product plus its purity contributes to elimination of Nitrogen in unstable forms.
- The presence of covalent bonds in the product causes its higher molecular stability which prevents unwanted chemical reactions with other factors.
- Increasing growth
- Increasing leaf surface
- Increasing the flowers and fruit formation
- Increased tillering in cereals
- Stage 1: Winter deep delving
- Stage 2: fruit formation
- Stage 3: time of fruit enlargement or maturation
- Stage 4: after harvest and before leaf fall (fall foliar application)
- Stage 5: Start swelling buds
Wheat and Barley
- with the first irrigation water after culturing, tillering, stem elongation, heading
- with the first watering after culturing, 6-8 leaves, before flowering
- with the first watering after culturing, start Nodule
- with the first watering after culturing, 6-8 leaves before flowering
Vegetables and Summer Crops
- With the first watering after culturing, branched stems, before flowering, after the first summer fruit
- With the first watering after culturing, after the formation of the first fruits, after the first pick
- Stage 1: 1 to 4 weeks after culturing with irrigation water
- Stage 2: Repeated if needed