Khazra Nano Chelated Fertilizer Cereals Specific
- This network structure designed and synthesized based on self-assembling method is able to provide all the essential and required elements for the growth and enriching the cereal dynamically and flexibly.
- Network connections in the units of this structure has specialized it for this purpose.
- This complex has unique effects on increasing the yield and the quality of the products through the balance and appropriate percentage of micro and macro elements required for the cereal.
- Increasing vegetative growth and rooting and the numbers of fertile flowers
- Enhancing the quality of the protein material in the seed
- Positive effects on rooting and providing resistance in cereal against cold in winter, dormancy and early maturity.
- Effective on seeds filling and increasing plant resistance against cold and frosting, diseases and dormancy
- Containing an appropriate combination of microelements to increase photosynthesis, clustering and correct nutrient transport to the seed.
- Raising the quality and quantity in plants characters such as the leaf surface and the speed of product growth and boosting photosynthesis and complete inoculation, increasing the yield.
- 2 grams/liter solution in the form of foliar spraying
- 2 to 6 kilograms per hectare through soil