Khazra Nano Chelated Fertilizer Potato Specific
- This network structure designed and synthesized based on self-assembling is able to provide all the essential and required elements for the growth and enriching the potato dynamically and flexibly.
- Network connections in the units of this structure has specialized it for this purpose.
- This complex has unique effects on boosting the function and the quality of this industrial agricultural products through the balance and appropriate percentage of micro and macro elements required for potatoes.
- Increasing vegetative growth and rooting and the numbers of fertile flowers
- Enhancing the quality of the protein material in the seed
- Positive effects on rooting and providing resistance in potato against cold in winter, dormancy and early maturity.
- Effective on tuberization and increasing plant resistance against cold and frosting, diseases and dormancy
- Containing an appropriate combination of microelements to increase photosynthesis, correct nutrient transport to the tuber
- Raising the quality and quantity in plants characters such as the leaf surface and the speed of product growth and boosting photosynthesis and complete inoculation, increasing the yield
- 2 grams/liter solution in the form of foliar spraying
- 6 to 8 kilograms per hectare through soil
- Stage1: Complete plant establishment or side dressing : Applying 2 to 3 kilograms per hectare through soil or 2 grams/liters solution in the form of foliar spraying
- Stage 2: The beginning of tuberization (before flowering): Applying 2 to 3 kilograms per hectare through soil or 2 grams/liters solution in the form of foliar spraying
- Stage 3: tuber growing (maturation): Applying 2 to 3 kilograms per hectare through soil or 2 grams/liter solution in the form of foliar spraying