Khazra Nano Chelated Phosphorus Fertilizer
- This nano complex contains 17% chelated Phosphorus
- Khazra nano chelated Phosphorus fertilizer consisting of the nanoporous materials contains high specific area and controlled selectivity
- It has particular features in providing required Phosphorus for the plant due to the specific array of holes
- Root developing.
- Enhancing the number of the buds and leaves.
- Accelerating the product staining and ripening
- 2 grams/liter solution in the form of foliar spraying
- 3 to 10 kilograms per hectare through soil
- Stage 1: Deep delving in winter
- Stage 2: Beginning of spring
- Stage 3: Repeated after one month (if deficiency is observed)
Agriculture, Vegetables and Summer Crops
- Stage 1: With first irrigation after planting
- Stage 2: Foliage spray over the season and at intervals of one month (if needed)
- Stage 1: 1 to 4 weeks after sowing mixed with irrigation water
- Stage 2: Foliage spray over the season at intervals of one month (if deficiency is observed or fungal diseases such as Downy Mildew appears)
- The best time of using this chelated nano fertilizer is the beginning of plant growth (to help rooting), before flowering and fruit or seed-filling.
- In addition to soil usage, at least 2 courses of foliage spraying are recommended.
- Spraying in different steps of plant growing and according to its need, is suggested one time each month.