Khazra Nano Chelated Molybdenum Fertilizer
- This nanocomplex contains 5% chelated Molybdenum.
- Khazra nano chelated Molybdenum fertilizer is synthesized in self-assemble method. The self-assembling of these structures has resulted in the product reliability that improves Molybdenum feature in the form of chelate.
- Increasing nitrogen fixation
- Enhancing chlorophyll and Amino acids synthesis
- Reducing Nitrate accumulation in product
- 1 grams/liter solution in the form of foliar spraying
- 50 to 500 grams per hectare through soil
Agriculture, vegetables and summer crops
- At the time of 4-6 leaves (before flowering)
- Before flowering in the case of observing deficiency symptoms
- Use this nano fertilizer strictly under specialist supervision when symptoms of Molybdenum deficiency is observed in the plant.
- This nano fertilizer is not miscible with oil compounds.
- Avoid mixing this nano fertilizer with pesticides containing Copper and Sulfur
Note: low doses of Molybdenum is needed for the plants so in high density, it reduces chlorophyll rate by causing metabolic and nutrient balance disturbance.