Khazra Nano Chelated Calcium Fertilizer
- It contains 7% chelated Calcium
- Calcium chelates applied in agricultural market so far include known bases and low efficiency. Whereas Khazra chelated nano complex due to its nanotechnology-based structure can intelligently provide the carried Calcium to plant at the suitable time.
- High ratio of area to capacity is one of the unique features of nanomaterials so all the calcium carried in this complex is completely available for the plants.
- Cell wall and membrane persistence and cell development
- Cation and anion balance, activating some enzymes and regulating osmotic pressure
- Root development and preventing the plant from the harm caused by frosting damage and mechanical stress such as wind
- Increasing the quality, fruit staining, enhancing the warehousing period of the products and reducing the physiological diseases like blossom end rot
- Reducing the losses caused by bitter pit
- Preventing the inner tissue from suberization and softening
- Preventing the plant from water core development
- Preventing fruit deformation
- 2 grams/liter solution in the form of Foliar spraying
- 4 to 8 kilograms per hectare through soil
- 2 to 3 stages after fruit formation until harvest
- 2 to 3 stages by stem extension beginning