Khazra Nano Chelated Potassium Fertilizer
- This nanocomplex contains 27% chelated potassium.
- The incredible results of using this product points out its unique method production
- The designed molecular network of this structure provides the best availability to Potassium for the plant.
- This network provides solubility for Potassium which is the defect of the existing fertilizers.
- Increasing the water consumption efficiency.
- Enhancing resistance to frosting damage, aridity, salinity, pests and diseases
- Balancing the effect of light intensity
- Increasing chlorophyll density and photosynthesis efficiency
- Improving the fruit color
- Increasing the quality of agricultural products specially fleshy and tuber crop fruits such as tomatoes and potatoes
- Enlarging the fruit size specially citrus fruits
- Enhancing warehousing period
- Preventing nitrate accumulation in vegetables and summer crops
- Increasing micronutrients particularly Iron, Zinc and Manganese
- Enhancing the efficiency of nitrogenous fertilizers
- 2 grams/liter solution in the form of foliar spraying
- 5 to 10 kilograms per hectare through soil
- Stage 1: After the shedding of the blossoms
- Stage 2: When the fruit flesh is forming
- Stage 1: During first growth stage
- Stage 2: When the grain is filling out